Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flowers & Colors.


I booked my first flower consultation today. Next Monday, I will be going over my ideas & seeing if they will be affordable on my budget....*bites nails*....haha.

Of course, the flowers need to match the color scheme. Originally, I thought I would just stick with lapis and silver (very elegant and simple). However, the more I get into planning the more I am feeling like using silver very sparingly and sticking to a main scheme of lapis and ivory (my dress is ivory) with a splash of either lime green OR hot pink.

If I can afford orchids...we're going with the lime green. Don't you just love green orchids?! I do.

I think the flower consultation will really be the clincher for me. So, after I see what flowers, I guess I'll know what final colors! Lapis and ivory are really the only ones set in stone so who knows....

Any thoughts or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment